To all the old moms and new or expecting the one biggest task for us to keep all the baby’s essential stocked up at all times. The number of supplies you need from the day the baby is born until the first few years are always going to go up along with the price of the supplies be it from diapers to formula or wipes. It’s at such times when we start looking out for discounts to save up on these expenses.
We took up the matters in our hand and found out companies that offer baby freebies expecting, new moms that you can redeem. All you have to do is sign up for these offers and reward programs, and sit back and enjoy the freebies.
Baby Registry Welcome Box
1. Create a baby registry at Target, and get a free welcome kit with coupons and samples like diapers, pacifier, bottles and more along with $80 worth of coupons. You will also get a 15% percent discount on everything left on your registry 8 weeks before baby’s expected. You also get to save $5 off $50 on select items at Target.
2. Sign up for a baby registry with Amazon, you get a welcome box which would have surprise items for parents and baby valued up to $35. If you are a Prime Member you get a host of other discounts, like 15% discount for completing your registry, 20% off a diaper subscription and the option to return items for free for 90 days. Once your added products to your registry and a $10 purchase are made by you or your friend, you will receive your Welcome box from Amazon.
3. Sign up for a BuyBuy Baby registry, and get an instant 20% off and a goodie bag filled with coupons and product samples from Chicco pacifier to a baby on board window sign. You also get a 15% off completion discount on your remaining registry items.
4. Sign up for a Baby registry with Walmart, and get a free registry box full of samples selected by you from their collection of products. You also get an e-book on pregnancy at a discounted price.
5. Sign up for free Gerber Baby Gift Box, and you will receive a variety of discounts and free products from the company. They also send surprise coupons frequently.
6. Sign up for Similac Strong Moms rewards program and get personalized gifts and benefits, like free formula samples and baby formula coupons. You get up to $400 in great offers. The welcome gifts for joining Similac vary, but you will receive a bonus for signing up regardless.
7.Seventh Generation offers plant-based essential likes diapers, wipes and skin care products. Sign up for their rewards program and you might get to preview new products and receive coupons and offers.
8. Enfamil is a top formula brand used by many moms, by signing up for their Enfamil Family Beginnings you would get up to $400 in gifts and a chance to win free formula for a year. You would get free Enfamil and Enfagrow Formula samples and discount on Enfamil products. Along with this you also get special offers during your membership.
9. Sign up with The Honest Company for a free trial. You can opt for diapers, wipe bundles or an essential package which contains lotions, hand soap, and surface cleaners. As this is a monthly subscription don’t forget to cancel your membership within seven days, or you would be charged for a monthly subscription. ( you have to bear the shipping cost of $5.95)
10. Join the Pampers Rewards program to convert your diaper purchase into rewards, which you can redeem for coupons, offers, diapers, baby food or toys. It’s the best reward program out there as you will save on diapers until a long time.
11.The National Diaper Network is a great resource for free diapers if you qualify for its support which is donated by others. You can also support and help fellow moms by hosting a diaper drive in your area.
12. Get your hands on a free full-size product from Nature’s One by registering for them. You would have to pay for the shipping fee which is $5.95.
13. The Affordable Care Act made it a requirement for women to gain access to a free Brest pump. Check if you qualify for one by visiting HealthCare.gov and check out the rules.
14. Joint GoodNites to earn free samples, coupons, and discounts. You would also get access to reviews and learn about new products.
15. It’s important to introduce your child to books at a very early age. Introduce them to the world of books at a young age by signing up for Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. You will receive one free age-appropriate book each month from the time your child is born through age 5. Please check if the program is available in your area. If not you can assist in launching a program.
16. On purchase of Huggies diapers or any other Huggies product, upload your receipt into the Huggies Rewards website or mobile app. When you accumulate enough points, you can request coupons for free diapers or other Huggies products and gift cards.
17. Check with your Doctors office and Hospital for free diaper samples. They can also help you connect to special clubs that give out baby freebies such as formulas and diapers.
We hope you a healthy baby and enjoy these freebies with your little one.